What to do, what to do...

lørdag 29. januar 2011

I've been sitting and thinking for a couple of days now. I started my "Villain" post (and that was even before I saw Abigail's post!) but something stopped me. (Mainly dinner.) However, I did not dig that post up; I sat down with Photoshop. That's what I'm saying, it's impossible to control my mind when my mind has taken control.

As you all probably know, I enjoy making graphics and such. It's a hobby. But still, what to do with all the avatars? To be honest, I have no idea myself. (Yeah, very promising.) Because of that, I thought: "Hmm. Shall I stuff a couple of graphics into my blog or not?" The reason why I am so unsure is because I wanted to have a blog based on thoughts and reflective opinions. I want to do one thing, but my mind wants to do something else. Help? Anybody? Somebody? Something? (Well, not you, Teddy.)

3 Quips and Anecdotes:

Abigail Hartman sa...

I like to see your graphics, Marthe; I think they would look good on your blog. ^.^

Marthe sa...

Aww, thank you Abigial. You're too sweet. ^.^ You are making me wanting to post some of them...

Megan Langham sa...

Oddly enough, I agree with Abigail. :P I think I shall love whatever you post, Marthe; and you're so talented with graphics that it makes perfect sense to post some on your blog. ^.^

Legg inn en kommentar