A Small Announcement

onsdag 29. juni 2011

I’m… Not quite sure what to write, but I’ve been thinking. It seems to me that things are changing more than what I first thought, and because of this, I’m beginning to wonder. No matter where I turn or what I try to do, something gets in the way. I thought I’d just leave a message here, pointing out the fact that… I’m lost.

I think it’s best for me to hang onto what I have now. They say that one shouldn’t dig themselves down when everything seems to go in the way. Stubborn as I’ve always been, I’m not listening. I’m just… Going to stay a bit away from everything for a time now and see where that takes me. The guidance I need so badly; I hope I will manage to seek it. So… This is mostly me, saying good bye for now to a couple of things for now.I do pray about the future.

5 Quips and Anecdotes:

Lilly sa...

Oh Marthe! I love you! I'll be praying.

Anonym sa...

Marthe, I am praying for you too.

I know how it feels to be lost, or to seem lost. And I know you're thinking, "What! She has absolutely no idea. She cannot possibly say she knows how I feel; she doesn't." The truth is, I don't know exactly how you feel and do not claim to, but I do know how it feels to be lost in oneself, in the world, in a great pool of stress with the uncertain waves of the future beating heavily upon one. And if that's anything like how you are feeling, dearie, I want you to know that it will pass. Our great Lord in heaven will bring you through -- he is bringing you through, even now. He is a patient guide. He is a great, caring shepherd, who never gives up on his sheep.

Hugs, hugs, more hugs, and sister-love are being sent your way from yours truly.

Ajnos Gamgee sa...

I miss you a lot søster. Please don't cut yourself off completely. Do you know how excited I got when I saw you posted a blog update? I was singing half-aloud: "Queen has an update!"

And whatever you do, don't cut yourself off from the Lord.

Lots of hugs and snuggles
Ajjie >'.'<

Kristi sa...

I miss my søster. I will keep you in my prayers. Love you.

Unknown sa...

Dear Marthe, I am praying for you as well. My heart goes out to you. I would encourage you with the words of one of your favorite songs: "I once was lost, but now I'm found." There will always be times in life when we feel utterly lost, but simply know and trust that your eternal destination is secure in Christ. God does not always promise us a smooth passage, but He certainly promises a safe landing at the end. And through the rough times, His sovereign and providential hand is guiding you still. I love you.

Legg inn en kommentar