The Lamb and Lion

mandag 10. mai 2010

I must admit that I never thought that this day would come. I’ve always said that I wouldn’t get a blog because I wouldn’t have anything to write. And who would read it? And why was I supposed to have one? All this thought have swirled around in my head for a long time now. I’ve been so sure that I wouldn’t get a blog.

---

But look, it seems like things will change. I actually got a blog and now I’m writing something for it. I must admit that I was pretty surprised. I think that this blog will somehow be like a dairy, bit still so different. It might be mentioned things that have happened, but it will also be about thoughts. I can’t say anything exactly how it will be, and I have no idea if I will write much. Time will show.

---

But when I’m first writing here, people might ask questions. Why am I not writing Norwegian when I’m from Norway and that’s my first language? Well, I don’t know. It’s somehow easier to write things in English even though my grammar is pretty bad. It gives you challenges and I simply enjoy it. I must also admit that this is a language pretty much everybody knows.

---

Also, people may ask about the blog title. Why? I think the reason is pretty obvious. I’m a Christian girl who loves Jesus and God. I don’t think it needs to be said more really. He was and still is, innocent as a lamb but powerful as a lion. He will be in my heart, and I know I love him. So after all, maybe this will be a blog about my faith? Or perhaps it will be about what’s going on right now? I can’t say anything yet, but as I’ve said before, time will show.

3 Quips and Anecdotes:

Jenny Freitag sa...

Hallo! It's going to be hard calling you Lucy instead of Queen, but I'll manage. I'm glad you're writing in English, so I can follow. I look forward to reading your insights. You're extremely smart and sweet.

I love the image and title of your blog. Great work!

Nonexistant anymore sa...

Hi Lucy!

I actually did have a comment, but then Jenny said everything I was going to, so I'll just echo her.

This might sound strange, but I actually love your little (very minor) mistakes in English. It's kind of like hearing someone talk with a nice accent. :)

This is Heroine of Chivalry from TLC, by the way.

Unknown sa...

Hi Lucy! Heh, I asked for your blog on TLC, but I just realized you were following me already. Thanks. :-) I look forward to reading your posts; and I too am glad you've decided to write in English. You're really quite good at it, and despite some minor errors, your thoughtful and sweet spirit easily comes through.

Legg inn en kommentar